If the merchandise does not meet your expectations, then it can be exchanged. However, there are certain conditions attached to this process.
If article does not meet your expectations, then you may exchange your order, or certain products within the order. Within 5 days of receiving your order, you must send an email to email@example.com indicating in writing your intention to return the specific article from your order. In this email you must indicate the specific product(s) that you wish to return and provide us with the order number associated with the order. You can then post the package with the article you wish to exchange, back to Fier!. The package has to be traceable (track & trace code)! You are responsible for the postage costs of the returned article. We hold the right not to accept returned packages where the postage costs have not been completely paid for.
We strive to deliver the best possible products. If, however, you are unsatisfied with your order (or certain products within an order), then you can return it within 14 days of receiving the order. You must first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the products you wish to return, the order number of the order and your bank account number. Please also inform us the reason for the return so that we can continue to improve our merchandise and our service. Our return address is:
Fier! concept store
6411 HK Heerlen
Please include a copy of our order confirmation along with the products to be returned. Once we have received your email informing us of your intention to return articles from your order, and we have received the returned merchandise, we will send you a confirmation email. Once we have established that the returned merchandise has been received in good condition, we will reimburse you for it (excluding the costs for return postage or our shipment costs) into your bank account within 5 working days.
Articles that have been purchased with a discount or in SALE may NOT be returned or exchanged.
Due to hygiene reasons we're unable to offer returns on intimates. Returned or exchanged products must still have their original labels attached to them, and must be returned in the original wrapping. Articles will not be accepted if:
- - Item has been worn or washed;
- - Item has been returned after 14 days;
- - You have not followed the washing or general instructions correctly.
In case you have any complaints about our products or services, please let us know. We request you to notify us as soon as possible by email (email@example.com) We will do our utmost to solve the problem as soon as possible, in mutual understanding. When notifying us, please also provide your email address and/ or telephone number, so we can contact you.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On all offers, orders and agreements of Fier! attached Terms and Conditions will apply. The acceptance of an offer or the placing of an order implies that the purchaser automatically accepts the stipulations set out in these General Terms and Conditions.
All rights, obligations, specials, orders and agreements that fall under these General Terms and Conditions, and under this condition, are applicable under Dutch Law and Jurisdiction. In the case of translation or explanation of the contents of Fier!’s website, the Dutch version of the text in this website and these General Terms and Conditions will remain determinate.
These conditions apply to all sales and agreements between Fier! and the consumer, whereby Fier! will apply these conditions unless agreed otherwise in writing. If articles are ordered from Fier!, the purchaser automatically accepts the stipulations set out in these General Terms and Conditions.
- Orders > Once an order has been placed, the consumer will directly receive an email to confirm the details of the order and the total costs associated with the order. All orders will be sent within five working days after receipt of payment by the consumer. In the case of technical malfunction, however, which falls under the category of circumstances beyond Fier!’s control, an order will be shipped as soon as possible.
- We strive to keep our website (www.fier-store.nl) as current as possible. However, the possibility remains that a certain product is no longer available, in that case we will contact the consumer as soon as possible. A product must be delivered to the consumer within 14 days of the order placement. If Fier! fails to comply with this, the consumer may immediately break the order contract. This is not possible, however, if the parties involved have previously agreed to a different delivery term.
- Prices and payment > All prices indicated on Fier!’s website are in Euro’s and include value added tax. Fier! will add the shipping costs to the invoice of the order.
- Delivery > The delivery time is indicative and is therefore not guaranteed. However, the final delivery time will not exceed more than one week of the indicated delivery time, exceptional are cases of ‘force majeure’. The order will be processed and shipped within five working days of receiving payment (exept pre-orders). Fier! cannot be held responsible if the post is unable to deliver the order to the consumer on time.
- Transfer of ownership > Ownership of merchandise will not be transferred until the associated obligations of purchaser have been fulfilled. At the point of transfer of ownership, which is at the point of delivery of the articles, product liability is transferred to the purchaser.
- Money back Guarentee > If the consumer, for whatever reason, does not wish to retain the article, the consumer has the right to return the article to Fier! within 14 working days after delivery of the article. The consumer must first inform Fier! in writing via email of their intention, and must follow all further return conditions and instructions stipulated by Fier!. This guarantee does not comply if the article has been worn or washed. Items that are not washed according to washing instructions can not be returned. Returned articles will only be accepted if it is sent traceable in the original, undamaged wrapping and the labels are still attached to the merchandise. Furthermore, the shipping costs of the returned merchandise will be entirely paid for by the consumer. Under no circumstances will Fier! reimburse the shipping costs of returned merchandise. If the return instructions have been followed accurately, Fier! will reimburse the consumer for the returned article(s) within 30 days after receiving it.
- Queries/Complaints > In the case of queries or complaints concerning any of our products or procedures, please inform us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) You will receive a reply within three working days.
- Privacy > Fier! will ensure all of the consumer’s personal information with the utmost care and security.Fier! will not give the consumer’s personal information to third parties, except when the information is required for the delivery of the order. When making an order, Fier! requires the consumer’s name, invoice and delivery addresses, and payment details so that an order can be processed. The payment details will only be used to conclude the payment process. Records of website visits are kept for statistical purposes. Information concerning the amount of visitors and visitor frequency to our website will be used for internal research and website improvement. However, this general information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to the individual visitor.
- Liability > All articles in the assortment of Fier! have been produced with the greatest care. Fier! cannot assume any liability for damages in any form whatsoever, either physical, material or immaterial, that can be caused by malfunctioning or ill use of the articles sold by Fier!. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest care. However, Fier! cannot preclude the possibility of any error or incompletes in the information on this website. Fier! cannot assume any liability for the consequences of incorrect or incomplete information on the website. Fier! cannot be held responsible for any typing or misprinting errors that could communicate an incorrect selling price. In that case Fier! will adjust the price as soon as possible. The actual colour of the products can differ from the colours shown on the computer screens. Fier! cannot be held responsible for variations in colours as a consequence of the quality of the computer screens. The position and size of the actual applications and/ or sequins on the clothes can differ slightly from the display on the website. Fier! cannot be held responsible for this. Certain links on the website can give access to websites and information that is being exploited and maintained by third parties. Fier! does not control these sites and it not responsible for the content of these sites.
- Force Majeure > Despite any other established legal rights, Fier! is entitled, at its own choice, in case of Force Majeur, to cancel your order, or cancel the purchase agreement without legal intervention, by informing the client in writing. Client is not entitled to any damages, unless given the circumstances this would be unacceptable according to measures of reason and fairness.
- Copyright > All information at Fier!’s website is protected by copyright. It is illegal to copy, use or distribute any information from Fier!’s website without first acquiring written permission. Visitors and users of Fier!’s website may not claim any rights pertaining to the information on the website. None of the text or graphics from Fier!’s websites may be partially, copied or publicly used for printing, photocopying, faxing, overtyping, in an electronic database, or for any other reproduction purposes.
- Acceptance of General Conditions > All website users are required to be aware of, and to agree with, all of the above General Conditions. By placing an order with Fier!, the consumer automatically agrees to all of our General Conditions. Fier!’s client’s details are automatically stored in our client list and will receive newsletters.